Max Cat Indoor Adult Salmon - 6 lb.
MAX CAT Indoor Cat Foods are made with select ingredients and the vitamins and minerals your adult indoor cat needs for its health and wellness. We’ve added real salmon protein which adds to the taste cats find irresistible! Our natural, dry cat foods provide rich sources of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids to help provide for a rich, glossy coat and supple skin.
- NATURAL NUTRITION MAXIMUM HEALTH
NUTRO MAX CAT Food is made with select ingredients and the vitamins and minerals your cat needs for health and wellness. We’ve added real salmon protein, which adds to the taste cats find irresistible! NUTRO MAX CAT Food is rich in omega-6 fatty acids and zinc to help support healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- AntioxidantsVitamin E, taurine, vitamin C, tomato pomace, cranberries and blueberries provide excellent sources of antioxidants for a healthy immune system. Taurine is also essential for your cat’s vision and heart function.
- Real Salmon ProteinSalmon is a rich source of DHA, which helps maintain a healthy central nervous system and good vision. NUTRO MAX CAT Indoor Adult Salmon Flavor Cat Food includes real salmon protein to tempt even the most finicky cat.
- Shiny CoatFish oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil, and chicken fat are rich sources of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. These fatty acids and zinc help support supple skin and a lustrous coat.
- The Natural Nutrition DifferenceHighly digestible natural ingredients — fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids — truly make the difference. NUTRO MAX CAT Food is naturally preserved — no artificial chemicals like BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin. We do not add artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. NUTRO MAX CAT Food uses easy-to-digest brewers rice; never any sorghum, ground corn, whole grain corn, corn meal or corn grits — which can be more difficult to digest.
|Cat Weight (lbs.)||Indoor Inactive||Indoor Active|
Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup, which holds 3.53 oz. of NUTRO MAX CAT Indoor Adult Salmon Flavor Cat Food.
- Crude Protein (min.) 30.00%
- Crude Fat (min.) 15.00%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00%
- Moisture (max.) 10.00%
- Zinc (min.) 250 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (min.) 150 IU/kg
- Taurine (min.) 0.16%
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min.)* 18 mg/kg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)* 0.05%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)* 4.00%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)* 0.30%
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: Metabolizable energy 3,700 kcal/kg; 370 kcal/cup (calculated)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!