Ultra Puppy 12/5.5 OZ
ULTRA Premium Canned Puppy Food uses high-quality, natural ingredients loaded with vitamins, minerals and lean protein blends to support brain development, immune system and strong muscles. Our nutrient-rich wet puppy food is full of all of the good stuff needed to prepare puppies for the big leagues of adulthood.
- Supports Puppies’ Brain Development: ULTRA Canned Puppy Food is made with natural, nutrient-rich ingredient blends that are rich in DHA, such as salmon and egg. DHA has been shown to promote cognitive development and healthy brain function so your puppy can learn to sit, stay and play.
- Builds Strong Teeth and Bones: Our canned puppy food contains optimal calcium levels to help growing puppies build strong teeth and bones.
- Radiant Skin and Coat: Whole brown rice, rolled oats, flaxseed and natural sunflower oil are all rich in essential fatty acids for radiant skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your puppy’s vitality.
- Helps to Build Strong Muscles: ULTRA Dry, Natural Puppy Food uses three lean proteins, farm-raised chicken, pasture-fed lamb and salmon, which provide unique amino acids that work together to promote strong, lean muscles.
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Potato Starch, Lamb, Salmon, Lamb Liver, Turkey, Wheat Gluten, Egg Product, Peas, Carrots, Salt, Ground Flaxseed, Sunflower, Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Whole Brown Rice, Herring Meal, Guar Gum, Tomato Pomace,Sodium Phosphate, Alfalfa Meal, Ground Rice, Rolled Oats, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Cranberry Meal,Blueberry Pomace, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Alginate, Pomegranate Powder, Avocado Powder, Iron Proteinate, Xanthan Gum,Zinc, Proteinate, Pumpkin Powder, Vitamin E Supplement, Spinach Flakes, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta Carotene, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement,Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement
Feed puppies 1/2 to 2 cans daily per 10 lbs. of body weight. Feed adult dogs 1/2 to 3/4 can daily per 10 lbs. of body weight. Feed pregnant/nursing dogs up to three times that amount. Divide amount into two or more feedings. Adjust as needed based on your dog's age, weight and activity level. An individual dog may differ from this guide. Refrigerate after opening for up to three days. Serve at room temperature. Mix it up — add in dry by replacing 1 can for 1 cup of dry NUTRO ULTRA Puppy Food. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. (1 cup = 8-oz. measuring cup)
Crude Protein (min.) 9.00%Crude Fat (min.)6.00%Crude Fiber (max.) 1.00%Moisture (max.)80.00%Arginine (min.)0.19%Lysine (min.)0.22%Linoleic Acid (min.)1.00%Calcium (min.)0.29%
Phosphorus (min.)0.22%Zinc (min.)70 mg/kgVitamin E (min.)60 IU/kgAscorbic Acid (Vit. C) (min.)*15 mg/kgDHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min.)*0.03%L-Carnitine (min.)*15 mg/kgAlpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (min.)*0.12% Glucosamine (min.)* 90 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)*70 mg/kgOmega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)*0.80%Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)*0.10%
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable energy (calculated) 1,082 kcal/kg, 384 kcal/12.5-oz. can (calculated)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!