Ultra Puppy - 15 lb.
ULTRA Dry Puppy Food is made with nutrient-dense, natural ingredient blends, containing high levels of antioxidants and DHA. Our natural puppy food promotes a healthy heart, a strong immune system and healthy brain development. Puppies burn a lot of energy and calories throughout the day; that's why we have a specially formulated, natural, dry puppy kibble recipe that's easy to chew and full of the best natural ingredients to help puppies grow big and strong.
- Helps to Build Strong Muscles: ULTRA Dry Natural Puppy Food uses three lean proteins (farm-raised chicken, pasture-fed lamb and salmon) to provide unique amino acids that work together to promote strong, lean muscles.
- Supports a Strong and Healthy Immune System: ULTRA Premium Puppy Food is made with antioxidant-rich ingredients, such as blueberries, pomegranate and cranberries, that work in synergy to help support and maintain a healthy immune system to help give your puppy the best protection possible.
- Supports Puppies’ Brain Development: ULTRA Dry Puppy Food is made with natural, nutrient-rich and premium ingredients that are rich in DHA, such as salmon and egg. DHA has been shown to promote cognitive development and healthy brain function so your puppy can learn to sit, stay and play.
- Builds Strong Teeth and Bones: Our dry puppy food contains optimal calcium levels to help growing puppies build strong teeth and bones.
- Radiant Skin and Coat: Whole brown rice, rolled oats, flaxseed and natural sunflower oil are all rich in essential fatty acids for radiant skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your puppy’s vitality.
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Ground Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Rolled Oats, Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavors, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Egg Product, Tomato Pomace, Dried Pomegranate, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Spinach, Dried Carrot, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Biotin, Niacin Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Calcium, Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement,Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine, Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Beta Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract
- Puppies: Feed the suggested amount in three meals per day until they are 6 months old, then twice daily.
|Dog Weight||3 - 5 |
|6 - 11 |
|12 - 16 |
|17 - 28 |
|29 - 52 |
|3 lbs.||Moisten and Feed Frequently||2/3 - 3/4||2/3 – 3/4||1/2 - 2/3||2/5 – 1/2|
|5 lbs.||Moisten and Feed Frequently||1 – 1 1/4||4/5 – 1||3/4 - 1||2/3 – 3/4|
|8 lbs.||Moisten and Feed Frequently||1 1/2 - 1 2/3||1 1/3 – 1 1/2||1 1/4 - 1 1/3||1 – 1 1/4|
|10 lbs.||Moisten and Feed Frequently||1 3/4 – 2||1 1/2 - 1 3/4||1 1/3 – 1 1/2||1 – 1 1/3|
|20 lbs.||Moisten and Feed Frequently||3 – 3 1/4||2 2/3 – 3||2 1/4 - 2 2/3||1 3/4 - 2 1/4|
|40 lbs.||5 – 5 1/2||4 1/3 – 5||3 3/4 - 4 1/3||3 – 3 3/4|
|60 lbs.||6 – 6 2/3||5 1/4 - 6||4 – 5 1/4|
|80 lbs.||6 1/3 – 7 1/3||5 – 6 1/3|
|100+ lbs.||6 – 7 1/2+|
Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup, which holds 3.42 oz. of NUTRO ULTRA Puppy Food. Moisten the food until the puppy no longer has sore gums and has sufficient teeth to chew the kibble
Crude Protein (min.)28.00%Crude Fat (min.)15.00%Crude Fiber (max.)4.00%Moisture (max.)10.00%Arginine (min.)1.00%Lysine (min.)1.00%Calcium (min.)1.10% Calcium (max.)1.50%
Phosphorus (min.)0.90% Phosphorus (max.)1.40%Zinc (min.)250 mg/kg Vitamin E (min.)400 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid
(source of Vitamin C) (min.)*60 mg/kg Taurine (min.)*0.09% Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)*0.10%
Beta Carotene (min.)*0.50 mg/kgChondroitin Sulfate (min.)*300 mg/kgGlucosamine (min.)*200 mg/kgOmega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)*3.60%Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.)*0.40%
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: Metabolizable energy 3660 kcal/kg, 355 kcal/cup (calculated).
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!