Ultra Senior - 12/12.5 oz can
Finding the perfect food for senior dogs is made easy with our premium canned dog foods. Our formula is designed specifically for older dogs. Our natural wet dog food tastes great and helps provide the nutrients every senior dog needs.
- Radiant Skin and Healthy Coat: Whole brown rice, rolled oats, flaxseed and natural sunflower oil are rich in essential fatty acids for radiant skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality.
- Strong Muscles: Three lean animal proteins farm-raised chicken, pasture-fed lamb and salmon provide unique and complementary amino acids that work together to promote strong, lean muscles.
- Strong Immune System: Powerful antioxidants from sun-ripened blueberries, pomegranate, cranberries, farm-grown spinach and carrots, and vine-ripened tomatoes work in synergy to help support and maintain a healthy immune system to give your dog the best protection possible.
- Healthy Joints and Mobility: Natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin work together to help promote healthy joints with premium ingredients, such as salmon and whole flaxseed, so your healthy senior dog can run, jump and play fetch.
- Sharp Vision: Vitamin-rich premium ingredients, such as farm-grown carrots and spinach, help promote healthy eyes and proper vision, so your dog will enjoy playing hide ‘n’ seek with his favorite toys.
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Potato Starch, Ground Rice, Lamb, Salmon, Lamb Liver, Turkey, Wheat Gluten, Peas, Carrots, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Whole Brown Rice, Rolled Oats, Ground Flaxseed, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Tomato Pomace, Herring Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Natural Flavors,Potassium Chloride, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Calcium Carbonate, Cranberry Meal, Blueberry Pomace,Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Alginate, Egg Product, Pomegranate Powder, Avocado Powder, Iron Proteinate, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Proteinate, Salt,Pumpkin Powder, Vitamin E Supplement, Spinach Flakes, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta Carotene, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement
Feed adult dogs 1/2 to 2/3 of a can daily per 10 lbs. of body weight. An individual dog might differ from this guide. Refrigerate after opening for up to three days. Serve at room temperature. Mix it up — add in dry food by replacing 1 can for 1 1/8 cups of dry NUTRO ULTRA Senior Dog Food (1 cup = 8-oz. measuring cup).
Crude Protein (min.)7.00%Crude Fat (min.)5.00%Crude Fiber (max.)1.50%Moisture (max.)80.00%Arginine (min.)0.15%Lysine (min.)0.18%Linoleic Acid (min.)0.80%Calcium (min.)0.17%
Phosphorus (min.)0.14%Zinc (min.)70 mg/kgVitamin E (min.)60 IU/kgAscorbic Acid (Vit. C) (min.)*15 mg/kgL-Carnitine (min.)*20 mg/kgAlpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (min.)*0.10%Glucosamine (min.)*230 mg/kgChondroitin Sulfate (min.)*180 mg/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)*0.80%Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)*0.10%Beta-Carotene (min.)*5 mg/kg
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: Metabolizable energy (calculated) 1,005 kcal/kg, 357 kcal/12.5-oz. can (calculated)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!