Bark Control Collar
How It Works The vibration which occurs in the dog's throat when barking, triggers the piezzo quartz sensor within the bark collar to emit a static pulse correction through the EzyFit contacts. The correction starts with 2 low level 'reminder' corrections - a combination of ultrasound and a very low level of static pulse correction - and increases through a further 5 levels, should the dog persist in barking. The dog will soon associate the 2 reminder corrections with its barking and realize that the way to avoid the further unwelcome correction, is to stop barking. With 7 levels of correction automatically increasing in intensity the dog is empowered to properly set the appropriate correction setting to motivate them to stop barking.
Lithium Battery Powered The Impi SPC-100 Bark Control Collar is powered by a 6v lithium battery. Lithium Ion battery technology offers three times the gravimetric density of nickel metal hydride technology. In simple terms, this means lighter batteries with increased run times. Replacing batteries not only provides the ability to instantly renew the collar receiver's power supply, it also provides a consistent duration for battery life . With proper use of the on/off switch the Impi Bark Control battery will last upwards of two years!
- 7 levels of static pulse correction - including 2 low level 'reminders'.
- A lightweight, comfortable design weighing in at just 47g!
- The collar is waterproof.
- EzyFit contacts - simply finger tighten - no tools required!
- EzyFit black nylon collar is adjustable for all neck sizes up to 24".
- Powered by a 6v lithium battery for longer life - upwards of 2 years
- On/off switch - to prolong battery life.
- Waterproof, lightweight comfortable bark control module
- An EzyFit adjustable black nylon collar.
- 2 sets of EzyFit contacts for short & long haired dogs.
- 1 x 6v lithium battery.
- A test light.
- Owner's Manual
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!