Old Mother Hubbard Mother's Solution's Hip & Joint Dog Treats, 20-oz
Old Mother Hubbard Mother's Solutions Crunchy Natural Dog Treats, Hip & Joint Recipe are wholesome, crunchy, all natural dog biscuits oven-baked to preserve the natural flavors in all the varieties dogs love to catch, chew and eat and formulated with 750mg/kg of glucosamine hydrochloride and 250mg/kg of chondroitin sulfate to help support your dog's hip and joint mobility. Dog biscuits, treats and snacks are a great addition to a healthy diet. Snack time is a mutually rewarding show of love and positive reinforcement with your dog. You can feel good about training and rewarding your dog with Old Mother Hubbard natural dog treats.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Back-to-basics solution to everyday dog problems, featuring quality oatmeal, chicken, apples & carrots
- HIP & JOINT: Our Hip & Joint recipe was developed to help support your dog's hip & joint mobility, formulated with glucosamine & chondroitin
- ALL NATURAL: Contains only premium, all natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives
- MADE IN NORTH AMERICA: Backed by the Old Mother Hubbard Guarantee and proudly made only in North America
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 90 YEARS: Since 1926 Old Mother Hubbard has been baking wholesome, tasty recipes with all natural ingredients
Whole wheat flour, oatmeal, wheat bran, chicken liver, cane molasses, Chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a natural source of vitamin E), Caramel color, eggs, apples, carrots, garlic, salt, glucosamine hydrochloride, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), chondroitin sulfate.
Old Mother Hubbard Dog Snacks are intended for intermittent and supplemental feeding only.
Size: 20 oz. bag
Tasty Wellness Treat
Posted by Betsy on Aug 29th 2016
Dog loves these treats and I can feel happy giving him something that is good for him. My dog is 16 and still moving like a puppy, so think these treats might help.
Dogs love 'em. Good source of glucosamine and chondroitin
Posted by Steve on Apr 28th 2016
I judge treats by how much our dogs like them and what they are made of. Simple process, but not always easy. This treat has pretty of good ingredients and none of the bad.
Customers also viewed