Ultra Senior - 4.5 lb.
An aging dog needs food packed with high-quality ingredients rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients, such as glucosamine and beta carotene, to help maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. Our premium senior dog food for senior dogs provides complete nutrition in every bite.
- Radiant Skin and Healthy Coat: Whole brown rice, rolled oats, flaxseed and natural sunflower oil are rich in essential fatty acids for radiant skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality.
- Strong Muscles: Three lean animal proteins farm-raised chicken, pasture-fed lamb and salmon provide unique and complementary amino acids that work together to promote strong, lean muscles.
- Strong Immune System: Powerful antioxidants from sun-ripened blueberries, pomegranate, cranberries, farm-grown spinach and carrots, and vine-ripened tomatoes work in synergy to help support and maintain a healthy immune system to give your dog the best protection possible.
- Healthy Joints and Mobility: Natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin work together to help promote healthy joints with premium ingredients, such as salmon and whole flaxseed, so your healthy senior dog can run, jump and play fetch.
- Sharp Vision: Our senior dry dog foods are made with vitamin-rich, premium ingredients, such as farm-grown carrots and spinach, to help promote healthy eyes and sharp vision, so your dog will enjoy playing hide ‘n’ seek with his favorite toys.
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Ground Rice, Rice Bran, Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavors, Rolled Oats, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Egg Product, Tomato Pomace, Dried Pomegranate, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Spinach,Dried Carrot, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Beta Carotene, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract
|Dog Weight||Amount to Feed|
|5 lbs.||1/2 - 3/5|
|10 lbs.||3/4 - 1|
|20 lbs.||1 1/3 - 1 1/2|
|40 lbs.||2 1/4 - 2 1/2|
|60 lbs.||3 - 3 1/3|
|80 lbs.||3 3/4 - 4 1/4|
|100 lbs.+||4 1/3 – 5+|
Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup, which holds 3.26 oz. of NUTRO ULTRA Senior Food for Dogs.
Crude Protein (min.)26.00%Crude Fat (min.)11.00%Crude Fiber (max.)4.00%Moisture (max.)10.00%Arginine (min.)1.00%Lysine (min.)1.00%Calcium (min.)0.70%Phosphorus (min.)0.60%
Zinc (min.)250 mg/kgVitamin E (min.)400 IU/kgAscorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C) (min.)*60 mg/kgTaurine (min.)*0.09%Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)*0.10%L-Carnitine (min.)*75 mg/kgBeta Carotene (min.)*0.50 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)*400 mg/kgGlucosamine (min.)*300 mg/kgOmega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)*3.10%Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.)*0.30%
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: Metabolizable energy 3400 kcal/kg, 314 kcal/cup (calculated)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!