Ultra Weight Management 12/12.5 OZ
ULTRA Weight Management Canned Dog Food is full of healthy ingredients, a delicious taste and the essential nutrients needed to help get dogs back to their ideal weights.
- Radiant Skin and Healthy Coat: Whole brown rice, rolled oats, flaxseed and natural sunflower oil are rich in essential fatty acids for radiant skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality.
- Strong Muscles: Three lean animal proteins farm-raised chicken, pasture-fed lamb and salmon provide unique and complementary amino acids that work together to promote strong, lean muscles.
- Strong Immune System: Powerful antioxidants from sun-ripened blueberries, pomegranate, cranberries, farm-grown spinach and carrots, and vine-ripened tomatoes work in synergy to help support and maintain a healthy immune system to give your dog the best protection possible.
- Healthy Joints and Mobility: Natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin work together to help promote healthy joints with premium ingredients, such as salmon and whole flaxseed, so your healthy senior dog can run, jump and play fetch.
- Healthy Heart: This protein blend contains premium, nutrient-rich ingredients, such as salmon and vine-ripened tomatoes, which help maintain a healthy heart.
Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Chicken, Potato Starch, Ground Rice, Lamb, Salmon, Lamb Liver, Wheat Gluten, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Turkey, Rolled Oats, Peas, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Whole Brown Rice, Egg Product, Guar Gum, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Tomato Pomace, Sodium Phosphate, Alfalfa Meal, Herring Meal, Natural Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Cranberry Meal,Blueberry Pomace, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Alginate, Pomegranate Powder, Avocado Powder, Iron Proteinate, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Proteinate, Salt,Pumpkin Powder, Vitamin E Supplement, Spinach Flakes, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta Carotene, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement
Feed adult dogs 1/2 to 2/3 of a can daily per 10 lbs. of body weight. An individual dog might differ from this guide. Refrigerate after opening for up to three days. Serve at room temperature. Mix it up — add in dry food by replacing 1 can for 1 cup of NUTRO ULTRA Weight Management Dry Dog Food (1 cup = 8-oz. measuring cup).
Crude Protein (min.)7.00%Crude Fat (min.)2.50%Crude Fat (max.)4.00%Crude Fiber (max.)1.00%Moisture (max.)80.00%Arginine (min.)0.15%Lysine (min.)0.18%Linoleic Acid (min.)0.80%
Calcium (min.)0.17%Phosphorus (min.)0.14%Zinc (min.)70 mg/kgVitamin E (min.)60 IU/kgAscorbic Acid (Vit. C) (min.)*15 mg/kgL-Carnitine (min.)*15 mg/kgAlpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (min.)*0.10%Glucosamine (min.)*200 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)*160 mg/kgOmega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)*0.80%Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)*0.10%
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: Metabolizable energy (calculated) 915 kcal/kg, 325 kcal/12.5 oz. can (calculated)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!